I’m Kori. I’m a community educator living in Sinixt Territory in occupied British Columbia, Canada. I am a non-binary genderqueer trans person with more than a decade of community facilitation experience. I have specialized in sexual health, harm reduction, community organizing, technical knowledge exchange and radical approaches to wellness.
Recently I left my non-profit job in favour of exploring independent work as a community educator and personal coach. For me this work involves:
- Offering online learning opportunities for queer folks looking to dismantle toxic mythologies
- Offering in person accessible learning opportunities for my community, both in the West Kootenays and across the Pacific West Coast of Turtle Island.
- Offering adult sex-ed parties
- Being available as a coach for folks needing support through transitions (gender or otherwise).
- Hosting my weekly radio show on harm reduction
- Writing on my blog about any and all topics related to my love and work in the world
It is my goal to incite revolution through imagination and play. So, do you want to play with me?